uPVC (Unplasticised Polyvinylchloride) is a hugely popular material that is used in the window and door industry across the globe. uPVC’s versatility means that you can choose from a range of styles and openings.
Classic styles such as sash windows, casements, tilt and turns and French windows can now be manufactured in uPVC and installed into a wide range of properties including historic or period homes.
Combined with double glazed units, uPVC windows can look great, are versatile whilst not breaking the bank and deliver outstanding performance to your home. There’s a reason why uPVC remains the no1 choice for window material at Mike Martin Window Systems and throughout the world!
Other key benefits include:
- Low maintenance. A simple wash or wipe will keep them at their best for years. See our care and maintenance guide.
- Excellent insulation when paired with double glazed units. Saving on expensive heating costs.
- Secure enclosures ensuring home security and peace of mind.
- Budget friendly compared with rival metal or timber options.
- Long lasting. We suggest an average lifetime of at least 20 years.
- A smart finish. Boost curb appeal and house value with an investment in aesthetically pleasing uPVC.
- Environmentally friendly. uPVC is a recyclable material that requires fewer resources than metal alternatives.
If you are thinking of investing in windows or doors for your property, please get in touch with our team of experienced experts for some free advice.